Wakarusa Public Library - Historical Room Collection
Photos - Record Detail
 
Detail for Photograph: 106242
106242-1.jpg
Enlarge Image(s)
Caption:Culp School circ 1925 
Abstract:A one room brick school in existence from the 1850's to 1952. The school was located on County Road 7 just south of the T with County Road 54 in section 30.  
Notes:b & w 6cm X 8.5cm 

back 
home
articles
artifacts
photos
obituaraies
maps
books
admin